CHANGES TO THE INTERNAL RULES OF JOKER CLUB -
INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS REGARDING COMPLIANCE
WITH COVID -19 SAFETY MEASURES:
1. You must register in advance for a specific training session or specific time in the gym
by sending information to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by calling tel. +371 26441212.
2. Observe a distance of two meters between persons.
3. Monitor your health condition independently,
you must not visit the Club if you have symptoms of illness or are feeling unwell.
4. The Client must not visit the Club, if in accordance with the laws and regulations he/she is
obliged to observe self-isolation or home quarantine.
5. If the Client has been infected with Covid-19 in the last month,
he/she may visit the Club only after complete recovery and if it can be verified
that a repeated Covid-19 test is negative.
6. Observe personal hygiene and cleanliness at the premises of the Club,
upon arrival at the Club sanitize your hands with hand sanitizers,
or wash your hands with soap.
7. For personal hygiene, disinfect your exercise mat, exercise machine and other training equipment
after your training session
by using disinfectant and wipes.
8. It is desirable to come to the Club already dressed in sports clothing, bringing only the footwear to be changed into.
9. If possible, bring your own exercise mat and use it in training sessions.
Please note that the Administrator has the right to force Clients with obvious symptoms of illness (sneezing, cough, increased body temperature, red eyes, feeling unwell, etc.) to leave the premises of the Joker Club.
Let’s protect ourselves and each other,
Administration of the Joker Club.